Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Surveying the Land and Plan
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:23 am by Toua

» Xu Mei's Stats
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:29 am by Maleficence

» Xu Mei<3
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 11:07 pm by Toua

» Venture to Central Adamin
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:33 pm by Zac

» Mysterious New World
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 3:45 pm by Judar

» Spirit Shrine
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:39 am by Toua

» Shin Matsura
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:43 pm by Toua

» Earth Inscribe
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:45 pm by Toua

» Roads & Carriages
Surveying the Land and Plan EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:01 pm by Toua

Most active topic starters
Toua
Surveying the Land and Plan 4UYwTpySurveying the Land and Plan VhWcJhSSurveying the Land and Plan 5xEpMqQ 
Judar
Surveying the Land and Plan 4UYwTpySurveying the Land and Plan VhWcJhSSurveying the Land and Plan 5xEpMqQ 
Zac
Kozai
Maleficence
Shin Matsura

Top posting users this week
No user

1st: [None]
>< Staff List ><
<> Head Admins <>
Toua - 1st Rank Founder
Judar - 2nd Rank Founder
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:52 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surveying the Land and Plan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surveying the Land and Plan Empty Surveying the Land and Plan Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:23 am

Toua

Toua
Admin

"Now that I'm alone," Toua said shuffling out of his coat. "I can start observing the land." 

Toua stepped forward and glanced back to the large distance he had traveled alongside the one he called Zac. At the time, Zac was nearby but doing something else. Toua told him he'd return shortly after surveying the land for any potential uses of materials and things of that nature. 

"If we really were dropped into a blank slate world, I doubt there'd be any relics or remnants of the past." He looked down at his foot, and tapped the rolling grass beneath him. "It's a great opportunity to make something, sure. But it might take a while... as anything great does." 

Toua returned to his path of surveying the nearby land and formulating the plan for his first civilization building. 

After some time, he was sitting on a tree in the middle of a large field, top of a hill. 

"I suppose I'll call it... Orin. Orin for origin." Toua reached his hand out slowly and clenched it as a pebble levitated easily off the ground. 

"I'll need better skills with earthbending before I can fully build it from the ground up. As for government... hmm." 

"Firstly, I'll rule as king and nearing the end of that, the nation will switch to a special formed democracy."

Toua stood up and looked out into the field with the sun hanging high above it. At the moment, he had little to actually do. He wasn't hungry nor thirsty at the time granted hunting wasn't hard at all. But now it was the time for training. Without proper augmentation of his earthbending, finding the materials and resources required for such a feat of building a nation all by one's own or nearly one's own would be extremely difficult. 

"Now, to let my training begin." Toua snapped his eyes closed in a forced blink. In that split second, he saw the view of a great nation's military, people, history, etc. 

"Not trying to be cocky, but I do believe. If it is ran by me, it will be ran effectively." 

WC: 354
Claim: 1 Basic SP 
[Exit Thread]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum